Planned Release Date: July, 2022
- Leads from SAP will now match Customers and Pre-CRM Customers by Postcode + (Email OR Mobile Number OR Phone Number).
- Leads from SAP with an incomplete address will not create a Site record (the Postcode will still be imported and visible on the Lead).
- Fixed a timeout error when updating sales in the Sales Dashboard.
- If Allow Salespeople to add Leads and Customers is turned off in Settings, salespeople can no longer create Customers via the Customer drop down box.
- Increased the quality of photos when they are uploaded to the Customer or Quote.
- If a queued email fails to be delivered to the recipient, the From address will now receive an email notification.
- Import Interval Data: Added a new action to the Quote page to import interval data. This data will be used when calculating the Site’s Usage for savings calculations. (more details)
- Quote Followup Automation: Quote followup Emails and Tasks can now be automated based on a schedule. (more details)
- Existing PV System Rework: Existing PV systems can now be setup against Quotes. This data will be used for calculating Solar Generation values for savings calculations. (more details)
- Lead Notes will now automatically copy between a Duplicate Quote family.
PV Kit Builder Changes
- Users can now select which Kits they would like to Generate using the Ready to Apply functionality (similar to the Product Worksheet). (more details)
- Products in Kits can now be substituted using the Product Substitution configuration. (more details)
- Added a new button called Panel Config, where you can Hide Panels and setup per panel Rail Configuration. (more details)
- Added a new Panel/Inverter Combination setting called Sell Price Rounding. This will automatically round the Customer Sell Price (inc GST) amount on generated Kits. (more details)