Experience and Features
Zoom Apps has proven experience across many industries.
This is just a sample of the features that Zoom Apps has created for their customers. If any of these ring a bell for you, or if you have other challenges we can help you with then Contact Us today.
- The Zoom Apps User Portal Dashboard will show you a summary of your current activities and give you an overview of your business at a glance.
- Make assigning tasks to your team both simple and easy.
- Have visibility of all assigned tasks and be able to reassign them to balance workloads.
- Get graphical warnings and notifications of priority tasks and due dates.
- Zoom Apps can utilise any device, be it PC, Laptop, tablet or smartphone to help mobilise your business.
- Keep everyone up to date with real time data in their pocket.
- Get information from in the field as its entered.
- Live notifications keep all staff, clients and stakeholders informed.
- A powerful notification and messaging system that will keep the discussion going and projects on track.
- Design business and staff workflow based on your business process and allocated timeline for tasks.
- Easily identify load issues and staff with down time.
- Manage your staff and client’s workflow to ensure your business is operating efficiently.
- Zoom Apps can create any report that you need based on your data.
- Report on your data through published documents, graphical indicators and interactive data.
- Export reports to spreadsheets and pdf formats.
- Schedule reports to run automatically and deliver information direct to your email.
- Keep managers, staff and stakeholders informed of project status and progress on all key activities and tasks.
- Use centralised project timelines to easily assign tasks and projects and keep track of deadlines and resources.
- Time management made both simple and flexible.
- Compare time on tasks spent against time sheet data and manage discrepancies and exceptions.
- Reduce the time it takes to approval time sheets through the simple graphical representation of data.
Invoicing, Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders Integration
- Simply create an invoice from your time sheet records.
- Create invoice item lines from customisable price matrixs.
- Send Invoices direct to you customers through the app or download them as PDF.
- Integrate with existing accounting packages such as MYOB and Xero.
- Empower contact management within your business.
- Easily manage all of your Contacts including Staff, Contractors and Clients.
- Have all stakeholders collaborate on tasks and projects as required.
- Integrate your workflow with smartphone features such as maps, phone and email.
Protecting your data is very important to us. Here are some of the ways we do it.
- Access rights are based on employee’s job function and role.
- Hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) Servers.
- E2EE (End to End Encryption), your data is completely secure from the device right through to our servers.
- At rest encryption; even the hard drive that stores your database is encrypted.
- All the IT worries are taken out of the equation.