Planned Release Date: Nov, 2022
- Fixed a timezone issue with the Calendar Integration.
- Quote Notes are now hidden for Non-Admin Users on the Job.
- Fixed the Change User function in the Alerts screen.
- Completed Jobs report will now exclude Quote records.
- When adding an Asset to the system manually, the Quantity will now default to 1.
- Fixed a timezone issue on incoming SMS messages.
- Fixed a speed issue in the Job Documents page.
- Editable Emails: When using the Send Email functionality, you can now edit the email before it is sent. This also applies to emails sent via Admin Requirements.
- Product Search Report: Added a new report called Product Search Report. Analyses Quote/Job Product data based on a Date Range and Status filter. Can be used to look up promos/discounts against Quotes/Jobs, etc (more details)
- Inventory Locations: Locations can now be used to group stock. Inventory can be transferred between locations (more details)
- Technicians can now edit Site Plans on the Job.
- Added a Total Labour column to the Cost Sheet. The Cost Sheet is also available on the Quote.
- You can now set Products as Exclude from Picking List. This only applies to Dealers that have not setup Inventory. (more details)
- Added the Job ID column to the Inventory page.
- Added a new merge field to Required Document Templates: %Postal Address%
- Added 2 new merge fields for Job emails %Original Salesperson Email% and %Battery Type%.
- Added 4 new searchable fields to Jobs:
- EWR No.
- EWR Date Submitted
- STC No.
- STC Date Registered