Added in Version 0.31
- In this article we’ll describe how exclude products from the Picking List (when inventory is not configured).
Exclude a Product from the Picking List
- Open the Main Menu and scroll down to CONFIGURE
- Click Products
- Find the Product you want to exclude and select it
- Under the Product Details tab (on the right), click Exclude from Picking List
- This Product will no longer show in the Picking List screen on Jobs
NOTE: If you have configured Inventory, you can exclude a Product by clicking Non Stock Product instead. This will stop tracking inventory on the Product and it will no longer be added to Picking Lists.