Planned Release Date: Feb, 2023
- Fixed an error when emailing a Quote with custom attachments.
- Custom products will now load into the Product Worksheet when pricing is updated (these products can then be used as Accessories in the PV Kit Builder).
- Fixed a calculation error in several Quote Widgets when an Existing PV System has been specified.
- Tasks created by Quote Followups will now appear in schedulers/calendars correctly.
- Tasks will no longer be created on weekends from a Quote Followup template (it will find the next available weekday).
- Fixed an issue where salespeople could no longer see Sales Leads.
- Fixed an error when opening a PDF document attached to a Quote (iOS devices only).
- Fixed an issue when transferring a Pre CRM Customer with no address.
- Fixed a calculation error in the Quote MTD value on the Sales Dashboard.
- The search box on the Sales Scheduler should work correctly now.
- New custom products are now selectable as Accessories in the PV Kit Builder.
- When followup Emails/Tasks are created for an old Quote, the system will apply the followup template to today’s date instead of the Quote Date.
- When a Customer accepts a Quote, the system will now cancel all pending Quote Followups for the duplicate quote family (if the Quote has been duplicated).
- Fixed missing Kit Component information when using the Generate Kits function from the Hot Water Kit Builder.
- VEECs: Calculate and display Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs) on a Quote (Victorian Dealers Only). (more details) (configure)
- ESCs: Calculate and display Energy Saving Certificates (ESCs) on a Quote (NSW Dealers Only). (more details) (configure)
- Disable the Average Electricity Usage field if its value is calculated using the Calculate Avg Electricity Usage function.
- Added Export and Grid Usage estimates to the Site-Specific Performance Estimate Assumed Values grid on the Quote Proposal (if they have been supplied in the Calculate Avg Electricity Usage function).
- When applying more than 4000 products in the Product Worksheet, the system will now process them in batches of 4000.
- EMAIL2 will now automatically send when the Customer Signature is collected (previously it would only send when they accept the Quote via the email link).
- Added settings to turn on/off the following mandatory fields:
- Date Lodged
- Date Approved
- Application Reference No.