Planned Release Date: June, 2021
- Fixed several errors associated with the Duplicate Quote function.
- Sales Report (New) was missing GST on the STC’s for Commercial Quotes.
- The Bundle With column will now clear when saving the design.
- Fixed data not showing in Sales Report (New) when Status or Category filters are applied.
- Labour is now included in the Total Wholesale Cost column in Sales Report (New).
- Sales Dashboard: Added a new icon to the dashboard called Sales Dashboard. This will show conversions and KPI’s for salespeople (more details).
- Six Maps Imagery (NSW Dealers Only): When using High Res mode in the designer and Nearmaps coverage is not found, the designer will use Six Maps Imagery instead.
- Load your own Image: Added a new button to the designer tool called Load Image. This can be used to load your own high res image or floor plan into the designer (more details).
- Default Finance Term: All new quotes will populate with a Finance Term of 60 months. This can be changed in the Additional Info section on the quote.
- In-Home Assessment: Added a new field to Quotes called In-Home Assessment. The default value will be set to Yes on Scheduled Quotes. This will feed data into the Sales Dashboard.
- Sales Date Configuration: This will tell the system when to add a Sales Date to a Quote based on the Status (more details).
- Added Deposit Paid Date and In-Home Assessment to Sales Report (New).
- Admin users can now change the Not Proceeding Date on a Quote (similar to the Change Sales Date function) (more details).
- A quote is now considered Accepted if the status is Quote Accepted and Requires Finalisation or Quote Complete and Successful.
- JOURNALS menu will now be hidden for non System Admin users.
- Fixed data not showing in Jobs Report when Status or Category filters are applied.
- Required Documents on Admin Requirements: Required Documents can now be attached to Service Admin Requirements (more details).
- Moved the Assets button before the Picking List button on Jobs.
- Added a new filter to the Asset Service Report for the Service Reminder Period.
- When modifying the design on an Installation Job, an activity log will be created.
- Added a new filter to the Jobs list called Head Installer Filter.
- The user can select multiple requirements and categories when setting up Service Mandatory Requirements.