Planned Release Date: 09 May, 2021
- Fixed: Fixed the format of savings amounts in the Solar Power Estimated Savings grid on the Quote Proposal.
- Fixed: The areal imagery dropdown box in the Quote Design tool will now display the date and time the image was taken.
- Fixed: The map location will now reset when the Clear Design function is used.
- Fixed: STC amounts on Sales Report (New) should now be correct where the Quote’s STC Calculation Date is different to the current year.
- Fixed: The Monthly Repayment amount should now be correct on Quotes with a Total Price less than $6,000.00.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where Customer Comments were cut off when printing or emailing the Quote Proposal.
- Fixed: Decimal places are now hidden on the Solar Power Estimated Savings grid on the Quote Proposal.
- Speed Fixes: Filling out a Quote, Save Design and Duplicate Quote have had performance improvements.
- Updated Feature: Contact information can now be added against a Site record.
- Updated Feature: Email address is no longer mandatory on the Customer Card.
- Updated Feature: Duplicate Quote (more details).
- Updated Feature: Lead Source is now mandatory on Leads and Quotes.
- New Feature: Added a new report New Customer Report (more details).
- New Feature: Added a new button to the Customer Card called Email Log. This will display a list of emails sent to the customer’s email address.
- Fixed: When installing or servicing assets, the installer can now select multiple Assets to install/service.
- Fixed: Asset filter on the Asset Service report is now working correctly.
- Updated Feature: When a Quote is complete and successful, the system will ask the user before creating the Installation Job.
- Updated Feature: Sales people can now see Site and Asset data (view only).
- Updated Feature: Added Site Image to the Customer Card.
- New Feature: Jobs Report (more details).