Planned Release Date: September, 2021
- Task Details Report was not showing in the menu for some dealers.
- Recurring Tasks can no longer be dragged in the Sales Scheduler.
- Added more information to the Quote dropdown on the Task Card screen.
- Fixed the column captions when exporting Sales Report – New to csv.
- Inactive users are now hidden from the Assigned To field on the Task Card screen.
- Commercial Only hot water systems will no longer show in the Designer Tool for residential Quotes.
- Increased the font size for Warranty Information on the Quote Proposal printout.
- Grid Application Status will now default to blank instead of N/A.
- Offline Mode: Salespeople can now take their Lead and Quote data offline and upload it when they have an internet connection (more details).
- When importing Leads from a csv, the system will now add an Activity Log for Lead Created.
- When redesigning a combo job, the incorrect Kits were selected on open of the Designer Tool.
- Fixed the layout of the Invoices screens in mobile mode.
- Fixed the Picking List in mobile mode.
- Inactive Installers are now visible on the Service Job screen (for historical purposes).
- Fixed an issue where PV products were added to the HW Job when a combo quote is converted to Installation Jobs.
- Added a new button to the Quote called Site Image. This will allow users to capture an image of the site from the Quote screen.
- When importing Inventory, the system will highlight lines that have been imported previously (based on Date, Product Code and Reference).
- Added Column Filters to the Asset and Sites lists.
- When the Customer approves the redesign of a Job, an Activity Log will be created.