Planned Release Date: Nov, 2023
- Fixed the design on the Performance Estimate tab on a Job to match the style of the Quote Proposal.
- Fixed an issue where an Inventory Picking List was created even though the Inventory Module has not been configured.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of Labour on the Cost Sheet.
- Fixed an issue where the Discussion tab would not stay hidden when opening/closing Quotes or Jobs (if the user decides to hide it).
- Region on the Jobs Report will now populate from the Job Site instead of the Customer Site.
- Customer Warranty: Warranty Information can now be setup against Installation Jobs. When the Warranty Information is created, it will be pre-filled with information from the Job. Warranty Information can then be submitted to the existing Cognito Form from the Enterprise App. (more info)
- Street View: Added a new tab to Leads/Quotes/Jobs that shows the Google Street View at the Site Address.
- Editable Cost Sheet: Users can now add custom Cost Sheet lines with a Description, Cost and Labour. This can be used to increase costs or reduce costs of the Product Lines. (more info)
- Users can now send Discussions directly to the Zoom Support Ticketing system.
- Added a new setting called Log Discussion Messages. When ticked, all Discussion messages will be logged to the Activity Log.
- Rescheduling a Job and attaching Documents to a Job will now be logged to the Activity Log.
- Added a new security tick box to Users called Add Photos. If this is unticked, the user cannot add photos to the system.
- Users can now open the Job from the Inventory List (if the line is related to a Job).