Planned Release Date: Aug, 2023
- Fixed a bug where Inventory Picking Lists were generated even if Inventory is not enabled.
- Scheduled SMS: SMS messages can now be scheduled to send at a certain Date and Time. SMS has also been added to the Quote Followup configuration. More info
- Discussions: Added a new section to Leads/Quotes/Jobs called Discussion. This allows users to have discussions in the Enterprise App or via the Email notifications. More info
- Installation Day Email: Added a new automatic email trigger to send an Email on the day of installation. More info
- Re-design Job Changes: When redesigning the Job and the price changes, the user can now click a banner to match the Original Quoted Price. The customer can now mark a redesigned job as Further Consultation Required which will notify the user and change the status to REDESIGN REQUIRED.
- Added new security role called Cost Sheet. This allows more control over which users can see the Cost Sheet in Quotes/Jobs.