Added in Version 0.34
- In this article we’ll describe how to process a Customer Payment on a Quote.
NOTE: Customer Payments require a seperate Stripe account to use.
Create a New Payment
- Open a Quote and click the Customer Payments action
- Click New Payment
- The New Customer Payment dialog will show
- Fill out the following fields:
- Payment Type – Deposit or Balance
- Amount – For Deposit payments this will default from the Deposit Required on the Quote. For Balance payments this will default from the remaining payment balance for the Quote.
- Receipt Email – Defaults from the Customer Email
- Click OK
- The new payment will appear in the Customer Payments grid.
- You can now either enter the credit card details (on behalf of the Customer) or send the Customer a Payment Email (see the steps below)
Enter Credit Card Details (on behalf of the Customer)
- In the Customer Payments grid, select a payment line and click Enter Credit Card Details
- The Payment Details dialog will show
- Review the payment details at the top of the page, then fill out the following fields:
- Card Number
- Click OK
- The payment details will be sent to Stripe for processing
Send Payment Email
- In the Customer Payments grid, select a payment line and click Send Payment Email
- The Send Email dialog will show
- Select the Email Template and the Email To from the dropdown fields
- Review the Email Body and click OK
NOTE: The system will search the Email Body for the merge field [Payment Link] to display the Payment URL. If the merge field is not found, the Payment URL will be added to the end of the Email Body