- This article will explain how to create a Site Image and use it in the Asset Service Report email.
Creating the Site Image
- Open the Site Card for the Site you would like to create an image for.
- Click Capture Image.
- In the map tool, adjust the view until the site is visible.
- Click Save Image.
Adding the Site Image to the Email Template
- Open the Main Menu and scroll down to CONFIGURE.
- Click Emails.
- Select your Asset Service Report email and click Edit.
- Input into the Body Image:
<img src="https://go.zoomapps.com.au/rheem/%Image%" width="300" />
NOTE: Replace https://go.zoomapps.com.au/rheem with the URL of your app.
Now when the Service Emails are sent from the Asset Service Report, the Site Image will be embedded.