Release Date: 28th February, 2021
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where the Weekly Repayment was cut off on the Quote Proposal document.
- Fixed: Fixed an error with compatible inverters on battery systems.
- Fixed: % Hot Water Energy Savings on the Quote Proposal will be hidden if the percentage is negative.
- Fixed: When adding a task from a scheduler, the Date will default from the date that was clicked on in the scheduler.
- Fixed: When transferring a Pre-CRM customer, the postal address information will now transfer correctly.
- Fixed: Customers created from the Leads Import tool weren’t working correctly on Quotes.
- Fixed: When turning on high res mode, and no coverage is found, the designer will turn itself back to low res mode and display an error.
- Fixed: Disclaimer section was showing weird symbols when emailing the Quote Proposal to the customer.
- Fixed: Repayments section was too large when generating the Quote Proposal on a tablet device.
- Fixed: A customer can no longer Accept a quote via the email link if the quote is already Complete and Successful.
- New Feature: Add Freight %: Added a new action to the Products Worksheet called Add Freight %. This function can be used to update the freight for products based on a percentage of the Wholesale Cost.
- Updated Feature: Sales Report (New): Added new button to Settings configuration page called Finance Rebate Settings. These settings will be used to calculate the Finance Fee column on Sales Report (New). Product rebates will now be added to the Gross Margin after Finance Fees and Solahart Support Ex GST column on the report.
- Fixed: The Job Finalised email will now CC the original sales person correctly.
- Fixed: Xero invoices were filtered out against certain jobs.
- Fixed: The Service Jobs list in mobile mode will now display the Service Date and order the jobs by oldest jobs at the top.
- Updated Feature: When creating a new job and selecting a Customer, allow the user can add a new customer from the dropdown (similar to the new quote functionality).
- Updated Feature: The Site Address has been added to the header of the service job for informational purposes.
- Updated Feature: The Asset Service Report will now report on assets that have missed a service in the time frame and display how many years since the last service.
- New Feature: Asset Service Emails: Added a new button to the Asset Service Report called Send Service Emails. This can be used to send an email to the customers generated on the report using a custom email template. This will be logged in the Activity Log against each Customer.
- New Feature: Asset Service Mailout: Added a new button to the Asset Service Report called Generate Service Mailout. This will generate the csv data for a mailout and add an Activity Log entry against each Customer.
- New Feature: Split Jobs: When an installation job is created for a combo category, the job will be split into 2 jobs. The jobs will share the following tabs:
- Site Analysis
- Job Documents