Planned Release Date: Apr, 2022
- Fixed CEC Battery warning. The system will now check if the PV System Size exceeds the Inverter Size x 1.34.
- Quote Assumptions and Disclaimer Page has been updated.
- Page grids will now show 200 rows by default (instead of 50).
- When a Quote is duplicated, the Quote Date (on the Customer Profile tab) will be changed to today’s date.
- Added Quote ID to the file name when the Quote is automatically saved to Documents (when it is emailed).
- Region will now populate correctly when adding a new address to the system.
- Status will now default to No Status when creating a new Quote or Job from the list.
- Site is now mandatory when creating a new Quote or Job from the list.
- Users can now add photos on the Customer Photos page.
- Fixed an issue with the Panel and Inverter filters on the Price List Report.
- Quote Notes: Added a new button to the Quote page called Quote Notes. This allows Salespeople or Admin Users to add notes to the Quote which automatically synchronise with the Activity Log. (more details)
- Marketing Opt-Out: Customers can now be marked as Opt-Out of Marketing on the Customer Card. (more details)
- Transfer Customer Photos: Added new function to Quote/Job photos to Transfer Customer Photos. (more details)
- Assigned To is now mandatory when changing the Quote Status to Quote Complete and Successful.
- Added a new Setting to turn off the Convert to Quote function. This does not effect the Schedule Lead function. (more details)
- Added a new Setting to change the Reminder Date colour. This was hardcoded to red. (more details)
- Added Postcode to the New Customer Report.
PV Kit Builder Changes
- Accessories will now lookup Active Products only.
- Added 2 extra Accessory slots to the PV Kit Builder.
- Product markup can now be modified per Inverter (Add or Subtract a % of Markup).