- In this article we’ll explain how to redesign the system on an Installation Job.
How to redesign the system
- Open the Installation Job you would like to change.
- Click the PV / Hot Water / Battery / Other tab.
- Under the Design section, click the Redesign button.
- This will open the design tool so you can modify the design of the system.
- Once the changes are done, click Save Design. This will change the status of the job to JOB REDESIGNED AND REQUIRES APPROVAL (new status).
Send the new design to the customer for approval
- Before sending the design to the customer click the Calculate Savings button.
- Click on the Performance Estimate tab.
- Review the new Performance Estimate and click Email Performance Estimate.
- This will send a link to the customer so they can approve the new design.
- Once the customer approves the new design, the status of the job will change to JOB APPROVED (new status).
NOTE: The new email template can be configured in the CONFIGURE > Emails menu.